Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring 2009 Sessions: Josh, Christian and Jaylin

Little people. Miniature versions of us.
How unbelievably adorable!
These three belong to Amanda & Joshua...whose wedding I had the pleasure of shooting a few years back. I can't believe how much time has passed and how their family has grown.

Photobucket

I love this little man's freckles!

Photobucket

Don't you just love this grin?
And what about the eyes . . . such a cutie!
Photobucket

Can you guess how old he is?
Photobucket

I think we had fun that day.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Wow! Josh & Christian, you guys are pretty strong to have wrestled down that crocodile you're sitting on!
Photobucket

Seriously, those are her very own lips...
I did nothing to this image other then process the RAW image thru Lightroom.
Photobucket


Thanks for letting me follow you around on that windy day at the park!
For more pics, here's a slideshow (with music).

No comments: