Thursday, October 29, 2009

Family Time

Had so much fun with Angi, Chris and Ethan for their family session.

Angi was referred to me by Dena (remember her and her family?)...since they both work together at Ginger Bay Salon. I LOVE getting referrals. When a client comes to me from a referral, I already know I'm going to get a pretty awesome client. That's the best!!!!

What an adorable family! Right?!?!?

Photobucket

Look at that face!!! Too cute!!!
Photobucket

Ethan is such a typical boy...so not grossed out at all by bugs and insects and critters.

"Dad, look at this ladybug! Oh wait, I think I see a grasshopper over there."
Photobucket


Photobucket


Ring-a-round-a-rosy was kinda fun.
Photobucket

One of my favorites!!!
Photobucket


Photobucket

I LOVE the fall colors.
Photobucket

Have leaves. Must frolic.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Click here for the slideshow.




*

2 comments:

Kelly Park Photography said...

Angi cuts my hair, she's fabulous!

Beth Berry said...

Awesome session! Love the little one's outfit :)