Thursday, August 5, 2010

Worlds Fair Pavilion Wedding: Whitney + Steve

It was HOT, HOT, HOT the day Whitney and Steve were married. No matter that, Whitney and Steve had a wedding to remember. I LOVED every detail of this wedding.

S T U N N I N G bride. No doubt about it.


Photobucket

Uhhhh....girls after my own heart. If you can't tell, I have a love affair with shoes.
Photobucket

LOVE!!!!
Photobucket

I want a canvas of this!!!!
Photobucket

Gorgeous!
Photobucket

When I saw these stairs, you should have heard the squeal of glee I emitted. Seriously. I couldn't wait to ask Whitney and Steve to try this for me. I know.....I'm weird. But I LOVE IT. It totally satisfies my fashioniasta, magazine editorial sensibilites.
Photobucket

Another wacky bit of fun.
Photobucket

The light here is just lovely. And the couple....yeah, even lovlier!
Photobucket

Another favorite. I kinda like the gleam in his eye...like he knows a secret joke.
Photobucket

Thanks to my 2nd shooter, Brandi, for her exceptional artistic eye for capturing some great details.
Photobucket


The fellas. Yeah, they know they're cool.
Photobucket

Ladies. You are stunning.
Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket

These little gems, were custom made by a local artisan. Aren't they gorgeous?
Photobucket

I love the brown curly-cue things on this boutonniere.
Photobucket



Photobucket


I'm so fascinated by the bird-cage veils. Very stylish.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Whitney's shoes.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE when the bride has some amazing shoes...like these.
Photobucket


Photobucket

FAVORITE!!!!!!!!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

That first kiss is always so precious.
Photobucket

The reception was beyond awesome.
Photobucket

The poor cake was starting to melt due to the heat....but still oh so pretty (check out the light).
Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Instead of a bouquet toss, Whitney dedicated her bouquet to her grandparents (here dancing) in appreciation of their long and happy marriage. Isn't that sweet.
Photobucket


Photobucket


For more pics, check out their slideshow.


*




Thank you, Whitney + Steve and your families, for allowing me to document your lovely day.

Wishing you much love and happiness.


*



Special thanks to Brandi for sharing her talent as my 2nd shooter and keeping me hydrated. Always so much fun with you.



***


DETAILS:

CEREMONY VENUE: Central Presbyterian Church

RECEPTION VENUE: Worlds Fair Pavilion

FLORIST: Tina Barrera - The Special Event Florist

CATERER: Catering Plus

CAKE: Sweeties To Go

BAND: Lenny Klinger and the Galaxy Band

STYLIST: Christy Parson

BRIDE & GROOMS CUSTOM JEWELRY: Randi Chervitz of Uncommon Threads

PAPER GOODS (Table tents, Place Cards, Menus): DIY-Whitney Sparks + Laura Chwirut


***

No comments: