Tuesday, September 28, 2010

St. Louis Family Photography: Olga & Mike

I do so enjoy photographing families. Especially families as cute as this one.


We met on a lazy Sunday afternoon just an hour or so before sunset (that's one of my favorite times of the day to shoot because of the quality of the light) and captured these moments.

This one is my favorite. I love how the light shines through their hair and getting that delicious sunflare is an added bonus.
Photobucket

Young Mr. Alexander loves to be swung. I love the pure joy of the infectious laughter that ensues after one of these moments. It's priceless.
Photobucket


Photobucket

"Oh NOOOOOO, those parents of mine are smooching back there. What's a boy to do?!"
Photobucket
I love this picture above.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Thank you, Olga & Mike, for letting me capture moments with your family.
_

No comments: