Monday, January 24, 2011

St. Louis Wedding Photography: Amy & Mike

This has been a long time in coming. Amy & Mike were married a few months ago....but I am just now catching up with my wedding blogging.

I have to tell you...these two were some of my favorite clients of the year. Not only are they a really fun, sweet couple, they had absolute trust in me! Gave me pretty much free reign to do whatever I needed to do to get the type of pictures they knew I could get for them. I cannot tell you how humbled I felt and how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE these two.


How adorable is this look Mike is giving Amy?!?!?
Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

LOVE this tree.
Photobucket


Photobucket

The boys.

Photobucket

The Ladies.
Photobucket
________________
Getting Ready Phase of the Day.

Loved this colorful wall of windows.
Photobucket

LOVED Amy's expression. So real!
Photobucket

Mom and Amy. Awwwwww.
Photobucket

And yes, even the guys spend a few minutes to spruce up.
Guys have it sooooo easy when it comes to getting ready.
Photobucket

Amy & Mike were married at St. Louis Ethical Society.
Very interesting building.
That's Clayton, MO, in the background.

Photobucket

This shot was by my fab 2nd shooter, Stephanie
Photobucket


Photobucket

A favorite.
Sometimes couples do this automatically.....
sometimes, they get a nudge or little suggestion to smooch.
I think it makes a great shot!
Photobucket

Another great shot from Stephanie, my 2nd shooter.
When there are 2 of us...we can get both this angle as well as the next. Yes, definitely an advantage of 2 photogs covering your wedding!
Photobucket


Photobucket

-------------------
Let the festivities begin!!!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

LOVE LOVE LOVE this one!
Photobucket



Thank you for letting me share in your wedding day!
-

No comments: