Thursday, November 26, 2009

Engaged: Lanita + Ian


Lanita + Ian are getting married!!!

We did their engagement session at City Museum...by specific request of Lanita & Ian.
I'm soooo thrilled they wanted to go there.
I LOVE the City Museum. It's a great place to explore!!!
This was my first time doing an engagement session here. I want to do it AGAIN!!!

This has got to be my favorite shot from the session.
Photobucket

A little window light. I LOVE window light.
Photobucket

Her laugh was infectious!!!
This expression here below was typical of how they interacted with each other and I LOVE THESE KINDS OF SHOTS!!!!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

So handsome!
Photobucket

Had a little fun at the arcade.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

LOVED the ferris wheel on the rooftop!!!
Photobucket

Aren't they cute together?!?!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Another favorite!!! They are such a stylish couple!!!! LOVE THAT!!!!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Had a little fun at Art City.
Photobucket


Photobucket


I love these kinds of engagement sessions!!!
I encourage my clients to choose a location that has meaning to them. Maybe some place they go to regularly or the place they first met. The engagement photo-session is very much them on a date that I happen to come along and happen to be documenting their time together. Those are some of the best kinds of engagement sessions.
If you'd like to see more of their session, click here.
**

No comments: