Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Senior Class of 2010: Shelby B.

Shelby is graduating!!!!
Class of 2010



I LOVE photographing Seniors!!!!!
It's not my specialty and I dont' specifically market for Seniors. But if a past client asks me to do it or refers me a client that wants Senior pics done, then I jump at the opportunity.
A large part of my creative inspiration comes from FASHION, MUSIC VIDEOS, MOVIES, and print adds....so it makes sense that High School Seniors are a group of people that I have a lot of fun photographing. It just might become an area that I do more in.

I love this shot. The light is gorgeous! Shelby's smile is beautiful!!!
Photobucket




Ooooh La La.....that look!!!
Photobucket

ROCK STAR!!!!
Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket

Sooo cute!!!
Photobucket

Love this one.
Photobucket




This has to be one of my FAVS ...everything is perfect!!!!
Photobucket

SOOOOO incrediably cute!!!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Love the strong colors.
Photobucket


Photobucket

SASSY!!!
Photobucket


There are so many more pictures that I loved from this session,
so click on this link to the slideshow to see more.
*

No comments: