Friday, June 11, 2010

St. Louis Maternity Photography: Marissa

It's been a long time since I've done a maternity session. I've missed how delightful it can be to document such a loving, nurturing time as this.

We had the perfect sunset for Marissa's pics. This one is a favorite!!!!
Photobucket

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one. This is a favorite of the year!
I asked them to go over to that spot there where the light was beautiful and....this is what they gave me.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Another favorite.
Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Look at the roundness of that belly!!!
When we did this session, she was due in two weeks...which of course means, she could go ANYtime. Her doctor even said maybe by the end of the week.
Doesn't she look FABULOUS for 9 months?!?!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Sooo cute!
Photobucket

Uummmmmmm.....G O R G E O U S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Thanks to Marissa for letting me capture this stage in your life!


_

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics of a beautiful woman! I can say that utterly and totally because she is my sweet niece! Can't wait for Baby Kyndall!

Love,
"T"

Unknown said...

Von,
Amazing job! I knew these pics would be wonderful, but then I am also VERY partial to your pregnant subject!

Thanks, Von!

Rose Ann