Thursday, June 10, 2010

Washington, Missouri Engagement Session: Carrie + Tyson

When I first met Carrie for our initial consultation, I knew right away that she and I would get along really, really well. She laughs freely and sparkles with happiness.

I met Tyson and Carrie for their engagment session in their hometown....the corncob capital of the world.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I knew these two were my kind of clients when we passed this brick building and Tyson says, "What about here? I like this." I thought....how did you know I was heading there for our next spot?
Photobucket


Photobucket

Love me a little sunflare!!!!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Tyson likes to make silly faces sometimes...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I LOVE this next series of images.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Carrie + Tyson, can't wait for your wedding in just a few short months!




*

No comments: