Thursday, December 2, 2010

St. Louis Engagement Photography: Heather & Ross

Had an incredibly fun session with Heather and Ross.
We wandered around at some of their favorite areas of town and had a great time getting to know one another.

The light was just about perfect here.
Photobucket

They are a really fun couple. I love the facial expressions!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Gorgeous setting right?!?!
Photobucket

One of my faves.
Photobucket

Again, the beautiful light. Cute couple too!
Photobucket

Ross jokingly said, "Hey, let's stand by the construction area. That would make a great picture!" I think he was just kidding around but the surprise was on him because I totally agreed that it would make a cute shot. I thought that in my head just as he voiced the thought out load. Ha ha!
Photobucket

I SOOOOOOOO LOOOOOOOVE her Anthropologie dress.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Heather and Ross, can't wait for your wedding next year!!!!
_

No comments: