Thursday, December 2, 2010

Announcement of the Emergency Broadcast System.....Sort of

Evidently, if you are trying to reach me at my email of "von@vondevorephotography.com".....you can't.

My server (hosted at bludomain.com) is down. I'm guessing that it will be back to normal in the next 24-48 hours. I don't know for sure since they didn't send out any kind of announcement to all of their clients. I just had to dig for an answer and noticed some announcement on their blog about a new site change that's taking place today.

Soooo, if you need to get a hold of my, please call me at (314) 922-1612.

***UPDATE: The problem was not with my server per se...my computer was evidently being blocked...ME getting to MY OWN website was blocked. How crazy is that? Anyway, Bludomain took care of me and now my email should be back to working. Yeah! ***

No comments: