Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Winner is . . .

As you know, I was in a bridal show recently (which I'm going to claim as a fun, successful show).

I had chocolate (dark chocolate Ghirardelli chocolates...expresso mint, twilight delight and straight 72% dark chocolate, by the way) at my booth and I couldn't talk enough people into taking some home with them. So now I'm cursed with a ton of chocolate in my house...oooh such a curse. I am for sure going to BE a ton, cause you know I can't resist dark chocolate.

For my show give-away, I was offering a 16x20 Canvas Print (and the photo session to go along with that of course). And the winner of that drawing IS.....drumroll please.... LISETTE RAMOS. Please contact me Lisette, so we can arrange for you to get your prize (if you haven't already gotten my other messages).

No comments: