Monday, June 15, 2009

Engaged: Mistie + Andy

Mistie and Andy are getting married!

They love movies and all things silly.
Andy's sense of humor is understated and he makes Mistie laugh. It's adorable.

They decided on an urban style photo shoot
and so of course that meant we had to go down to the graffetti wall.

Photobucket

I told you they were adorable.
Photobucket

I have a weakness for cool shoes and Mistie did not disappoint. She wore HOT PINK STILETTOS! I was so jealous. See them peaking out?
Photobucket

Mistie just glows with happiness...don't you think?
Photobucket

This is my favorite shot!!! Super cool.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Sexy.....yes?
Photobucket

Sassy! Rock it out you two!!!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Sweet.
Photobucket



Mistie and Andy are getting married next Spring (2010) and I can't wait for their wedding. I know it's going to be soooo fun.

No comments: