Friday, June 26, 2009

Engagement Session at Soulard Market: Meet Meena + Steve

I am so looking forward to the wedding of Meena and Steve this Fall. They are working with Shayna of STL Wedding Consultants so I know it's going to be a beautiful event.

We had their engagement session a little while ago and decided that the Soulard area would be a nice, fun, urban area to do their shoot. I'm so glad they chose this location. The day was gorgeous and they were such a cute couple.

Meena is such a classic beauty isn't she? Beautiful profile.
Photobucket

I love me some sun flare!!!!!
Photobucket


Photobucket

I think Steve was a little shy to do this shot but it's cute isn't it?

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Something fun and quirky. What do you think?
Photobucket



Photobucket

The light was amazing that evening.

Photobucket

There are more favorites, so you definitely need to click here to see the slideshow.

No comments: