Friday, July 17, 2009

Engaged: Sara + Richie

Wow! I am super-excited to photo this couple!

Sara and Richie will be getting married in a few short months.

We did their engagement session a while back but (....being the slow-poke blogger that I am) I hadn't had time to get this on the blog yet.


Sara is STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS.....and Richie isn't hard on the eyes either.

I met Sara thru another one of my brides, Katie.





Photobucket




We scheduled this shoot so that Richie's daughter, Ashlyn, could join us for the photo shoot.

Isn't she a doll?


Photobucket


I really had to coax all of them to work with the camera.....JUST KIDDING!!!

Seriously, they were sooooooo easy to photo.

I mean, all they really had to do was breath. Thats it.


Photobucket


Photobucket


I love this one. Happiness exudes from their beaming eyes.

Photobucket

Love this one of Ashlyn.

Photobucket

Isn't that sweet? Picking a flower for her.

Photobucket

Sara laughs easily. Love that about her.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Sara + Richie, can't wait for your wedding in September!!!

No comments: