Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Engaged: Robin + Paul in Kansas City, Missouri

Robin + Paul met in college. He was drawn to her personality. She loved his humor. They get along fabulously. Robin is a giggler...it's sooo cute.

Robin and Paul live in Kansas City, Missouri, and asked me to come out to Kansas City for their engagement session. I LOVED IT!!!! It was my first visit to Kansas City and I had a super fantastic time there.

Robin and Paul will be getting married in St. Louis (next year) but wanted to include Kansas City somehow into their day. What a great way to do that with a destination engagement session.

Here are some of my favorites.



This was along the riverfront.

It reminds me a little of the riverfront along the Seine River in Paris.
Photobucket



Gorgeous. Just Gorgeous!!!
Photobucket



Love a little bit of action.

We were on the boulevard down in the Crowne Plaza Area.
Photobucket



Love the light surrounding them.

This was at Kauffman Gardens.
Photobucket



Robin, you are amazing! What a model!

The Nelson Museum of Art in the background.

Very interesting modern sculputres all over the grounds.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Whoa! Look at those eyes.
Photobucket



"Oh yeah, we're just tooo cool"
Photobucket



Evidently, Kansas City is famous for all their fountains.....

and yes, there definitely were A LOT of fountains.
Photobucket



I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stairway. The colors are fantastic!
Photobucket


Photobucket



Love their expressions!!! They felt a little uncoordinated when I asked them to do this little dance but I loved it. It caused them to got all twisted up which just made them laugh all the more....and that was what I was going for anyways.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


For more, click here for the slideshow.




Can't wait for your wedding next summer Robin and Paul!



*

No comments: