Sunday, August 16, 2009

Kaetlyn + Francesco at Tower Grove Park

Kaetlyn and Francesco are two lovers IN LOVE.

How much more romantic can you get? Well, let's see.
She went to Italy on a college trip.
Fell in love with a handsome Italian.
And decided to stay.

Yep, pretty romantic.

They were in town for Kaetlyn's cousin's wedding and so I got to meet Francesco, the handsome Italian that swept Kaetlyn off her feet.

We met at Tower Grove Park and wandered around for a bit. They are such a darling, cute couple.




Photobucket


Photobucket


I tend to ask people to kiss....a lot.

Sometimes people are a little reserved and aren't comfortable doing this in public. Not these two. I love it when two people are so comfortable with each other. Makes my job of capturing images of their love that much easier. Did I tell you how much I LOVE my job? Well, I really do. Love my job, that is.

Photobucket


Whoa, super sexy? Right?

Photobucket


Awww. Such a favorite.


Photobucket


Another favorite.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

My oh my. I guess you can see why possibly Kaetlyn was swept off her feet?


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


They were sooo fun to photograph.

Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Click here for their slideshow.



*

No comments: