Monday, April 19, 2010

Class of 2010: Abby E.

Have I ever said how much I LOVE working with Seniors? Especially the girls. They tend to love the fashion-y type of photo-sessions...and guess what?!?! I derive my inspiration for my photoshoots from fashion magazines, music videos and movies so having a client that loves fashion and style is a perfect fit for me.

She is as sweet as she is young and beautiful.
Photobucket



Super cute shoes! Had to include this shot.
So that's how you wear blue nail polish! Hmmmm.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

One of my favorites. I actually got the inspiration for this shot from a book-store advertisement I saw just the day before the photo shoot. Inspiration strikes from many areas that's for sure.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Abby, congrats on your graduation and may your future be all that you wish it to be.


*

No comments: