Sunday, April 4, 2010

Lacledes Landing, St. Louis, Newlywed Session: Maya + Herbert

Maya and Herbert are simply an adorable couple. As newlyweds, that's totally to be expected right?


Photobucket


I love that Spring was in bloom for our session.
Photobucket


and romance was in the air....
Photobucket

Aren't they adorable? I LOVE her color choices for the shoot.
Photobucket


I love the natural expressions. Laughter is soooo contagious!!!!

Photobucket



Oh so natural. One of my favs!
Photobucket

I think details add depth to a couple's story. The clutched hands are symbolic.

Photobucket


We had a little bit of action and fun.
Photobucket

Sooo cute!
Photobucket


Photobucket

This has to be my favorite from the whole session!!!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Oh Yeah! FIERCE!!!!! Work it out, Girl!!!!!!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I think this is quite dreamy (I didn't do anything extra to this image in post-processing either).
Photobucket


The End.


Thank you Maya & Herbert for letting me document your love story.


**

No comments: