Monday, May 10, 2010

Engaged: Amy + Michal

We planned our photoshoot way back when....but as the day approached, the weather didn't seem to want to cooperate. A storm was gathering but there were moments of sunshine....so we took our chances and went forward with the session.

WOW! These two are so fun! They are such free-spirits...Michael comes from a creative field himself so he was willing and eager to just let me be completely creative as to what, when and where. SUPER AWESOME! I don't remember ever having that kind of freedom. I LOVE when my clients trust me that much to do whatever.


There were small windows of opportunity for the sunshine so when it appeared we rushed to get these kinds of shots.
Photobucket


Photobucket


I love the colorful background. When it's cloudy outside (which is beautiful too with the diffused light), having a colorful background really makes the couple pop off the page.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Another moment of sunshine goodness.
Photobucket

I LOVE this next series.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

They had never done a kiss & dip before, but you can't tell ... such pros!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I think this is my FAVORITE favorite.
Photobucket

Thanks Amy & Michael. Can't wait for your wedding this Fall.


*

No comments: