Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Washington University Student Catholic Center Wedding: Lizzie & Andy

Lizzie and Andy were married on a beautiful spring day (and that's a treat this season since we have been plagued with lots of rain and tornadoes and such this April/May in St. Louis).

I've been looking forward to this wedding since last year when I shot Lizzie's sister, Jenny's, wedding. Bonus for me to get to see Jenny & Ned again. I LOVE when clients refer me to their family and friends. That's the best compliment I could receive!!!



Lizzie and Andy had their ceremony at The Catholic Student Center at Washington University.
In the getting ready room, there's this gorgeous tower with the most BEAUTIFUL light where we can make images like this one below.
Photobucket

I could have spent a lot more time in this one area but alas...time was pretty tight right after the ceremony, so we didn't have much chance to get back here to do too many. I'm just glad we were able to get what we could. LOVED each and every shot from this little gem of a spot.
Photobucket

Photobucket




Lizzie has a special place in her heart for little ones...which is good since she will be going into the field of elementary education.

Photobucket




Photobucket


The most awesomest wall of windows and doors!!! Perfect to spotlight her gorgeous dress.

Photobucket



One of my most favoritest (not a word but...you get the idea right?) getting ready shots ever.
Photobucket



Photobucket



CLASSIC!!!!!
Photobucket


Flowers by Tina Barrera.
Photobucket


Photobucket


What a fun group!!!!
Photobucket


There were many moments full of emotion during this day. I love that!

Here with her dad....
Photobucket


....and here with her mom.....
Photobucket


....and also here with her new hubby.
Photobucket



Some fun group pics.
Photobucket


....and of course with the guys too.
Photobucket


To see more pics, check out the slideshow.


Thank you to my 2nd shooter, Sharon, for joining me in capturing the day.


Thank you to Lizzie & Andy for letting me document such a joyous day with you.


*

No comments: