Friday, May 14, 2010

Engaged: Kelly + Pat

Kelly + Pat are getting married this summer.
I can't wait for their wedding!

Photobucket

Kelly is a girl after my own heart....look at these super cute shoes of hers!!!

Photobucket

A FAVORITE!!!!
Photobucket


Look at those STUNNING eyes!!!!!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I love this tree and how it frames them.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Super-cute!!!!
Photobucket


Photobucket




Aren't they just adorable?!?! Really can't wait for their wedding this summer.



*

2 comments:

Scar said...

Hi Von, what camera and lens do you use for wedding events?

Von DeVore said...

Hi Scar,
I shoot with Canon 5d. Lens choice depends on the situation. My favorite is probably the 50mm f1.2