Friday, July 30, 2010

Belleville Illinois Wedding Photography: Mistie + Andy

Mistie + Andy were married on a lovely summer day.

Going straight to the pics....cause that's what everyone wants to see anyways right?





This was near the end of the day. I always try and ask for a few minutes of the bride & grooms time after the reception has started to step outside for a few minutes during sunset. I never ever regret the images we are able to get during this time. The light is just soooo gorgeous....as you can see here. And when you have gorgeous light, it just makes the gorgeous couple even more gorgeous!!!!
Photobucket

The handsome groom.
Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket

I LOVE when brides choose a colorful shoe!!!!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Mistie's dress was sooo pretty.
Photobucket

One of my favorite shots. This dress was perfect for her.
Photobucket

One of my favorite shots of the day. Doesn't Mistie look sooo chic!?!?
Photobucket

All the lovely ladies!!!
Photobucket



They were surrounded by many friends and family.
Photobucket

I LOVE the expression on Misties face. It's especially meaningful when the ceremony is so personal to the bride and groom.
Photobucket

Thanks to my second shooter, Dan, for capturing this shot.
Photobucket

A quiet moment alone after the recessional.
Photobucket

ON TO THE PARTY ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I don't know what the significance of these lighted sabers are...but oh my word, how fun!!!!
Photobucket
talking about fun....

all day long, everyone was having a good time with this object....do you know what it is?
Photobucket


Yes, that is just plain silliness.....and I LOVE IT!




Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Thanks to Mistie & Andy and your whole wild, crazy crew. Such a BLAST with you all!!!!!



*





No comments: