Friday, July 9, 2010

St. Louis Engagement Photography: Maria and Brian

Went for a stroll. Found some beautiful light. Beautiful people make for some beautiful pics.



One of my favorites!!!!
Photobucket

LOVE the shoes!!!!!
Photobucket

I think Maria & Brian thought I was crazy to put them in this spot to take pictures. I love this spot because it's a little different than the usual background. The most important detail is that the light was perfect here.
When it comes to taking pictures, the quality of light is more important than the background and location. So if you like my crazy, odd location choices, then we will get along fabulously!!!! (Sidenote: I STILL take normal pics too.)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Can't wait for your wedding in a few months!
*

No comments: