Thursday, November 4, 2010

St. Louis Engagement Photographer: Amy & Joe

I am blown away by Amy and Joe. Amy is so full of life! Joe is her perfect compliment.

This is my absolute favorite from the session!!!!!
The image is so rich and creamy. It's like diving into a bowl of sinfully decadant chocolate ice cream. I LOVE my sunflare. And it doesn't hurt that the subjects are dreamy lovely!!!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

We spent some time just roaming around The Hill...cause Joe's family is from there. I love it when we are able to incorporate personal touches to an engagement session.
Photobucket

Aren't they cute?!?!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Another favorite.
Photobucket

Oh wait....this is a favorite too. Ok...this is my 2nd top favorite.
Photobucket

Then we finished off the session with this delicious evening light. LOVE!!!!
Photobucket


Their slideshow is here.
Amy & Joe, can't wait for your wedding next year. We are going to have a blast!!!!
-

No comments: