Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Brown Family

I am beyond honored when a fellow photographer asks me to photograph their family. Especially when said photographer, Brandi Brown, is a photographer extraordinaire herself.
Just a few of my favorites from the session.


Photobucket

This shot below was totally Brandi's idea. See....when you work with another artist, they are sooo artistic and have vision! So much fun.
Photobucket

I love this shot below because I wanted to convey the sense of energy in this family. With four little ones, there's always something going on.
Photobucket





Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Brandi is VERY spunky and full of energy and just FUN. I think that's why we get along so well.
Photobucket


Thank you, Brandi & Tom, for letting me spend the day with your family!
*

No comments: