Thursday, August 21, 2008

Landis Family

I was contracted recently by Lillie Studios to shoot a family session for them here in St. Louis at Lafayette Park for the Landis-Nace Family. It was such an honor to be entrusted with a client of theirs. Thanks Alisha!

I had a great time with Jessica, Greg, Harrison, Ashley, Darick, Dylan and Mr. and Mrs. Nace. Alisha posted on her blog what her favorites were, but I had to share my favorites too...we had some of the same favorites. Do you blog readers have any favorites here?


All the brothers and sisters. They really get along well.



Grandma and Grandpa






I know this picture below wouldn't be considered the most flattering but I just love the baby's face....it's just so real. It makes me smile for some reason and think of my own babies (who are now 7 and 8 years old). Know what I mean? And here Grandma and Grandpa are so happy to be with the little guy.


See below for slideshow of all my favorites.



~Von

No comments: