Monday, August 4, 2008

Michelle & Jim Wedding

Michelle & Jim were married recently at City Museum. What a great idea. The City Museum is fun and funky, and completely non-traditional, just like Michelle & Jim. I had a great time assisting the equally fun and funky Stephanie of Stevie Photography shooting this wedding.

This image is my favorite. They're in their own little world in just this moment. It was completely spontaneous. I love how the minister was just walking into the shot and completely oblivious of Michelle & Jim.


Michelle wanted flowers that were bright and "happy"....colorful. I think she achieved her goal, don't you?




Oh so dramatic ...I love this shot below. I think she is such a classic beauty.


This little girl was just too adorable!!


Thanks to Stephanie for letting me tag along.
~ Von



No comments: