Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Calling all Victoria's Secret Models...or those that want to be

Open casting call...sort of.

I'm looking for a few adventurous ladies looking to have some super classy boudoir images taken of themselves for my portfolio. Ladies of any size and type. These images will be very tasteful and classy...in the style of pin-up girls of the 40's or ads you've seen for lingerie like Victoria's Secret.

Boudoir images make great gifts for the man in your life, especially wedding or anniversary gifts. These are very personal and he's bound to love them.

A really cool idea is to have the collection of images made into a book or a calendar. I'm thinking a book sprinkled with ... your classy images plus some love words...something you may have written or said to each other.

Email me if you are interested. I've got a VERY special deal I can offer you. I'm particularly looking for ladies willing to allow me to post a few selected images from their session for future clients to see.

Email me at von@vondevorephotography.com


~Von

No comments: