Thursday, November 13, 2008

Married: Liz & Mark at Villa Marie Winery, Part 1

Have you ever had the feeling when you first meet someone that you know you're going to be good friends? Well, I recently had the pleasure of making a new friend...Liz Reiff Sloan of LPhotographie. We hit it off right away.

Liz needed someone to come out and shoot with her for a wedding she was doing that very afternoon. Her shooting partner was in the emergency room with broken bones in BOTH FEET! Yikes! How terrible!

I was so glad I was available to help her out that day. I love meeting new friends and hitting it off like that. I feel so blessed to be able to meet so many wonderful photographers.

Liz's couple were really sweet and adorable...and the brides name was Liz also.



The bride and groom were the first couple to be married at this new banquet facility...Villa Marie Winery in Maryville, Illinois. It was a very nice facility! It had a very tuscun feel with marble floors and textured walls and a fireplace.
You can see a little bit of what I mean in this picture below.


Here are other details from the reception. I thought the floral arrangements were beautiful. I especially loved the orchids...very classy.












Don't want to overwhelm this post with pics, so I'll save for the next post.
~Von

No comments: