Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Abby and Allen: Shhhhhh....it's a surprise

Okay...so everybody that sees this particular post needs to keep it hush hush. You MUST promise to keep quiet about this before scrolling down to see these images.

Did you promise?

All right then, if you nodded your head in agreement you can scroll down.









This past weekend, Abby and Allen went with me all around town so we could get some really cool pictures of them.

They are brother and sister and they get along wonderfully...do lots of stuff together they said. (That boggled my mind because my two children fight and bicker all the time. They just laughed and said not to worry because when they were younger they used to fight and bicker all the time too...but now, it's great. They have similiar friends and actually hang out with each other too. Okay...I hope they're right. I guess I'll just have to wait and see if my two will grow up to get along...at least some of the time).

Anyway, they were awesome!!!!!!...and so sweet too. Their parents are getting ready to celebrate a major milestone wedding anniversary. And Abby and Allen wanted something really meaningful to give their parents for an anniversary gift. So Abby called me to see if I could take some pictures of them (the kids). They want to give their parents a beautiful portrait. Isn't that sweet? I think so.

So here's just a few images since I haven't finished editing the session yet.


Loving the wind in the hair in this picture below.










~Von



No comments: