Thursday, October 9, 2008

Preview: Meghan & Kirk

Had an awesome session this evening. Everything was just about perfect...the weather, the light, the location, and the couple. Surprisingly ... Wentzville, Missouri, turned out to be quite the location to be for some amazing shots.

Meghan and Kirk were up for just about anything I asked them to do...they were so easy going. I had sooo much fun. I hope you guys did too, Meghan.

As I was importing all my images into my computer, these few jumped out at me as some pretty awesome images. What do you think?

Who knew standing in the corn stalks could be so pretty...

Very romantic....

Wow!!! All I can say is Wow. This has got to be my favorite...


They brought Jack along...he was so well behaved.

I'm sure I'm going to have more favorites once I get everything processed. So check back for more.

Actually, I think I've missed (that is...totally skipped over) blogging about a couple of weddings and other stuff and so I should be having those up soon.

~Von

1 comment:

K and M Broeder said...

Thank you so much for yesterday evening Von! We had a wonderful time and these pictures look great. We can't wait to see the rest of them!