Sunday, October 12, 2008

Wedding - Kelly & Brandon

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of shooting a wedding in Collinsville, Illinois with St. Louis Area photographer Dorinda Peyton of Captured Life Photography. We had a great time with a fun wedding group.

As I was downloading the images to my computer, a couple jumped out at me as some really great images and I wanted to share. What do you think?

I especially love this image below.

It makes me think of the sweet days of summer and how its fading fast with the onset of fall. The joy in her expression...how she's reminiscing with her girlfriends about this day...this beautiful day...perfect for getting married.


Well, back to editing now. . . and trying to pick out the rest of my favorites.

Check back to hear more about this truly beautiful day for Kelly and Brandon...there's some really fun, sexy shots of the ladies coming up too.

And Dorinda, thanks for having me along...really enjoyed shooting with you.

~Von

No comments: