Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Crazy busy weekend

I've been insanely busy this past weekend. Evidently October is THE month for weddings and family pictures. Shot 2 weddings and 2 portrait sessions in 3 days....crazy but fun. I'm still working on processing all the images so just putting up a few now for a sneak peak.

Friday, shot a wedding with the fabulous Brandi Brown. The couple, Nate & Suzanne, were married in Greece last month and Friday was their reception with family and friends at the Mad Art Gallery....a super fun and funky venue.


Then, on Saturday, drove down to Perryville for an even crazier party...uh wedding...shooting with Samantha Iverson of Mirage Photo. I can't remember the last time I had such a rambunctious group to photograph...I LOVED it!!! It was like being part of the wedding party. (No pictures will be posted on this wedding until after the bride & groom see the images).

Then, on Sunday, got together with my good friends Anna and Dan and their new baby girl, Samantha (who is 10 weeks old and just too stinkin' cute!) for baby's first photo session.



Also, had a mini-session with Anna's brother, Daryn and Lori and their crew...Kyle (center), and twins Clayton(far left) and Kerstyn (far right).
I'm working furiously trying to get all the images processed in between weekends of shooting...so thanks for your patience all my portrait clients.

~Von

No comments: